A SAFE FINLANDIA HALL
SAFETY IS OF THE UTMOST IMPORTANCE TO US. AT FINLANDIA HALL, WE ARE DOING EVERYTHING WE CAN TO MAKE SURE THAT EVENTS AT FINLANDIA HALL ARE ALWAYS ORGANIZED SAFELY.
WHEN PLANNING AN EVENT, WE ALWAYS EXAMINE ALL OF THE DETAILS IN DEPTH WITH THE EVENT ORGANIZER. WE HAVE CREATED SPESIFIC GUIDELINES FOR A SAFETY EVENT AT FINLANDIA HALL. ASK FOR YOUR OWN COPY AT OUR SALES OFFICE: email@example.com
ARRIVING AT FINLANDIA HALL
• Please do not come to Finlandia Hall if you are ill.
• You should not attend events if you have any symptoms of an illness.
• Symptoms that may indicate a coronavirus infection include a cough, sore throat, fever, shortness of breath, muscle pain, stomach complaints and headache.
HYGIENE IS IMPORTANT
• Please wash your hands thoroughly when you arrive at Finlandia Hall. The foyer toilet facilities can be used to wash your hands.
• Hand sanitizer is available at the entrances, near the cloakroom, and in toilet facilities.
• If you need to cough or sneeze, please do so into a disposable tissue. Throw the tissue away once you have used it. If you do not have any tissues, please cough into your elbow.
• Finlandia Hall is following government and official guidance on the use of face masks. If no official guidelines apply, Finlandia Hall will make decisions at its discretion, including on an event-specific basis.
• The event organizer may also decide on the use of face masks at the event. Instructions always apply to everyone attending the event, including Finlandia Hall staff.
• Finlandia Hall pays special attention to cleaning in both normal and exceptional circumstances.
• Particular attention in cleaning is paid to surfaces and items that are high-contact. These include e.g. table surfaces, counters, railings, chairs, light switches, door handles, taps, toilet flush buttons, cloakroom tickets, payment terminals and electronic customer feedback systems.
• Every employee at Finlandia Hall does their part with regard to cleanliness, and reports if any area requires special attention. We encourage our guests to do the same.
MAINTAINING SOCIAL DISTANCING
• Please remember to keep a safe distance from other event participants in all circumstances.
• Leave enough room at cloakrooms, reception and refreshment points for others, and keep a safe distance from the person ahead of you.
• Sufficient safe distances in accordance with official guidance have been considered in the layout of the premises.
MOVING AROUND AT THE EVENT
• Please follow any separately issued instructions when moving around the premises and in spaces reserved for the event.
• Efforts will be made to organize access routes so that traffic does not intersect.
• In event spaces, there is a minimum distance of 1 metre between chairs. Safety distances can also be kept between empty rows or empty seats.
• Each customer must have their own seat at a table or equivalent counter (e.g. bar). The number and location of tables will be arranged so that sufficient distances are kept between seats.
• Catering will favour plated meals brought to tables or collected from counters.
• If there is a buffet at the event, the customer may not take their own food or drink; instead, staff will serve food and drink to the customer.
• Customers can take ready-portioned products from the display cabinet, self-serve line or buffet.
• Each customer is offered their own cutlery wrapped in a napkin and drinks in portions.
• Hand sanitizer is available at restaurant areas
AT FINLANDIA HALL, WE CAREFULLY COMPLY WITH OFFICIAL GUIDANCE. AS AN EXPERIENCED VENUE HALL AND WITH OUR PROFESSIONAL STAFF, WE CAN ENSURE THE SAFETY OF OUR PREMISES AND SERVICES.
PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS TO ENSURE THAT EVERYONE CAN ENJOY THE EVENT WITH PEACE OF MIND.
WELCOME TO A SAFE FINLANDIA HALL! ENJOY YOUR EVENT!
Finlandia Hall monitors the coronavirus situation closely
The Regional State Administrative Agencies have issued regulations for the organization of public events and general meetings in August. Events for less than 500 people are allowed. Events for more than 500 people can be arranged if the arrangements follow the guidelines of the Finnish institute for health and welfare (THL) and the Ministry of Education and Culture on the prevention of COVID -19 infections. Public events and general meetings of more than 500 people may be held indoors and in regionally delimited outdoor areas, provided that their safety can be ensured in accordance with the COVID-19 Infection Prevention Guidelines issued by the Department of Health and Welfare and the Ministry of Education and Culture on 14 May 2020.
The restrictions on gatherings will be eased from 1 June in line with the government resolution. The restriction on the number of people at public events will be amended from the current 10 to a maximum of 50. The instructions issued by the authorities on how to organise public events in a safe manner must be followed.
It is permitted to organise public events of more than 50 people in indoor and enclosed outdoor spaces, provided that safety can be ensured by limiting the number of visitors, maintaining safe distances and providing hygiene instructions.
All public events with more than 500 attendees are prohibited, without exception, until 31 July 2020.
Safety at events
The Government has updated Finland’s coronavirus strategy; it is possible to lift restrictions in a phased and controlled manner (Ministry of Education and Culture, Ministry of Social Affairs and Health, Government Communications Department 22.4.2020)
All indoor and outdoor public events and mass gatherings of more than 10 people are banned. This ban also applies to May Day (Vappu) celebrations. Avoid spending time in public places unless it is necessary to do so.
The ban on public gatherings of more than 500 persons will continue until at least 31 July 2020.
In accordance with the Communicable Diseases Act, Regional State Administrative Agencies can ban public events for a maximum of one month at a time. The status of events scheduled for late summer and early autumn will be reviewed by early June at the latest.